• We help to ensure that your financial affairs are arranged in the most tax-efficient way to reduce your overall tax liability.
• Tax Point Control – We arrange for investment withdrawals, income and encashments to be undertaken to coincide with a tax year beginning or end, or a company year end, to mitigate as much tax as possible.
• We provide a corporation tax mitigation service to potentially reduce a company’s tax bill with the use of pension planning
• We can help you to reduce your Inheritance Tax liability without having to give away any of your capital
• We can provide comprehensive advice on the use of your nil-rate band and your exemptions and allowances to mitigate tax on death.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate on Inheritance Tax Planning.
The value of pensions can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Tax treatment varies according to individual circumstances and is subject to change.